How I can help you
I can help help businesses develop financial projections and business plans.
As a CFO for several privately held small businesses, I created strategic plans, fund raising materials, and financial models to support bank lines of credit and to attract outside capital. I have a strong knowledge in both general accounting and product costings. I’ve held numerous full and part-time finance and CFO positions in leather manufacturing, foreign joint ventures, flexible and printed circuit board distribution, oral cancer life science startup, wood pellet production, wood pulp production, branded footwear distribution, and rawhide trading.
I have been a score mentor for 7 yrs at Seacoast SCORE, and my focus working with clients is to understand what they are looking to accomplish, help them test their assumptions, and to lead them through a meaningful exercise of financial projections.
AREAS of Expertise:
- Business Planning & Accounting
- Product/Service Costing & Financial Projections
- Manufacturing, Distribution, Import & Export
- Treasury and Risk Management
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
Columbia University Business School, New York, NY – MBA in Finance
Tufts University, Medford, MA – BA in French
Natick High School, Natick, MA