How I can help you
I can assist you with franchises, B2B operations, retail and reseller sales, purchasing, inventory, marketing, valuation, cash flow, and customer development.
As a small business owner, I ran a $1.7M retail-franchise woodworking tool and supply business for 10 years with 11 full- and part-time employees. I am also a process control, methods, and metrics specialist with deep background in hardware and software development, quality control and quality assurance. Prior to running my own business, I held roles as a design engineer up to senior vice president management roles.
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you, please contact me.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Homeowner Services/Home Improvement
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
B.S.E.E., Electrical Engineering
Capstone Certification, Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python, University of Michigan