How I can help you
I can provide business management advice based on entrepreneurial environments, including administration, financial management, marketing, business development, strategic planning, and personnel management. Over the years, I taught at both the primary and college level and have edited and authored several professional volumes. In addition to my professional expertise, I am an experienced seamstress and am interested in ideas that require fabric and stitching. I curently serve on the board of trustees of a non-profit repertory theater.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Associate Degree from the College of Lifelong Learning at the University of New Hampshire.